SPIRITUAL EXERCISES IN DAILY LIFE
The 19th Annotation
“Go deeper to meet God”
The 19th Annotation:
* The 19th Annotation is also known as, “the Spiritual Exercises in daily life”.
* It is a “home retreat” for busy people who, otherwise could not find the time to do a
classic retreat at a retreat house. It provides an opportunity to deepen one’s
relationship with God in daily life.
* The 19th Annotation is a spiritual program that lasts eight to nine months and is based on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. The accompanying text is from the book, Choosing Christ in the World, by Fr. Joseph Tetlow, SJ. And Fr. O'Brien's Adventure.
* Prayer, meditation contemplation and the reading of Holy Scripture is an essential for the retreat.
* This daily life retreat begins in September and continues until May. Each retreatant meets weekly (one-on-one) with a director (either Priest or Margarita Hua) for 45 minutes at “Ignatius House”. Once a month, Fr. Andrew Garcia, SJ, elaborates on specific points of each week of the Spiritual Exercises.
What are the commitments that retreatants must make?
What are the fundamental requirements?
How do I know if a retreat may help me? By answering “yes” to any of the following:
This program is free (no charge), but we do encourage and ask donations to keep this ministry going.
Checks can be made payable to: Most Holy Trinity, Spiritual Exercises Ministry.
If you feel that God is calling you to do the Spiritual Exercises in daily life (the 19th Annotation), please call Margarita 408-729-0101, or email to: email@example.com . She will assist you regarding the 19th Annotation retreat and provide counsel regarding one’s spiritual journey with Jesus.
This is a mini retreat at home, which is a 14-week Spiritual Exercise. You meet with a Spiritual Exercises director, pray with the materials, and speak with God. St. Ignatius understands that we are in a busy world, so he encourages us to experience Spiritual Exercises according to our own willingness, age, education, and talent. The Exercises will help you:
This Spiritual Exercises will be offered in English by trained Spiritual Exercises directors and meet at 2041 Nassau Dr. San Jose, Ca 95122
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED
Your contribution or donation will help Most Holy Trinity Parish support the continuation of the Spiritual Exercises Ministry.If you feel drawn to make the Spiritual Exercises at home, the next step is to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 408-729-0101 Margarita Hua M.A.Director of “Go Deeper to Meet God”Spiritual Exercises Ministry, St. Ignatius of Loyola,at Most Holy Trinity, a Jesuit Parish
For all those who have completed the Spiritual Exercises.
Meets on the 2nd Saturday of every month from 7:30 pm to 9 pm